Are you tired of buying expensive musical instruments just to play a single sound? Look no further than #AASamplePlayer! Our app turns any sound file into a playable instrument with just a few clicks. Here are the benefits and key features:
- Saves you money on expensive instruments
- Reduces clutter in your studio space
- Increases efficiency in your music-making process
- Allows you to create unique sounds from any audio or video file
- 4 knobs: Start point, Attack, Release, Pitch
- 5 buttons: Load file (supports audio & video files), Loop, Reverse, Mono/Poly, Copy file name
- 2 hidden controls: Start point (left side of tiny screen), End point
- AUv3 supported
- Automation supported
- Doesn't duplicate unnecessary sample files
- Cloud drive supported
- No in-app purchases
- No virtual keyboard (use it with other DAWs like GarageBand)
Step-by-step use instruction:
1. Load AASamplePlayer into your favorite DAW (we recommend GarageBand)
2. Load your desired audio or video file using the Load File button
3. Adjust the knobs and buttons to customize your sound
4. Play your new instrument using your MIDI controller or the piano roll in your DAW
Q: Can I use AASamplePlayer with other DAWs besides GarageBand?
A: Yes, AASamplePlayer is also available for Mac AU&VST3 and Windows VST3.
Q: How many sample files does AASamplePlayer create?
A: AASamplePlayer does not duplicate unnecessary sample files.
Q: Do I need to make in-app purchases to access all features?
A: No, there are no in-app purchases required to access all features.
- Lisa from Asian: "AASamplePlayer has revolutionized my music-making process. I no longer need to buy expensive instruments just to get one sound. Plus, the app is super easy to use!"
- John from Black: "I love how AASamplePlayer doesn't create unnecessary sample files. It saves me so much storage space on my computer."
- Sarah from Latina: "The fact that AASamplePlayer supports automation is a game-changer for me. I can create custom sweeps and effects with ease."
- David from White: "I was skeptical at first, but AASamplePlayer has exceeded my expectations. It's now a staple in my music-production workflow."
Try #AASamplePlayer today and join the revolution in music-making!
PGYER, as a domestic distribution platform, is working for the third-party applications to provide application testing hosting, application crash detection and other services. Application content are all from third-party products, PGYER only to provide users with internal testing support, does not involve any manual editing and finishing, or does not participate in any content development or external operation of the application, does not take responsibility for any content from third parties (including but not limited to installation package security, information description, application screenshots), you should choose carefully to test the application according to the description of the scene.
PGYER can only do a preliminary formal review of these applications and cannot analyze the consequences and risks of each application in detail. Please check the quality of applications carefully and do not install applications from unreliable sources because of spam, emails, text descriptions, etc. Please make your own judgment and install trusted applications based on the source of the application install link.PGYER is not responsible for the rules, policies, or specific content of applications published through PGYER or links to other sites displayed on PGYER.
In the process of installing or using applications through PGYER, PGYER will not ask you to provide any personal information, but we cannot control and cannot guarantee that application developers will not ask you to provide personal information. Regardless of the provisions of national laws and regulations, application developers should collect and use your personal information in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, legitimacy and necessity, disclose the collection rules, make clear to you the purpose, manner and scope of collection and use of information, and must obtain your consent. Application developers shall not collect personal information that is not related to the services they provide, and shall not collect or use your personal information in violation of the laws and regulations or the agreement with you. If you are asked to provide personal information in the process of installing or using an application through PGYER, please consider carefully and make your own decision whether to provide or not.
Any company, product or individual who believes that PGYER is suspected of infringing your copyright or application rights, you should promptly provide us with a reporting statement, a written notice of rights, and complaint materials such as proof of identity, proof of ownership and infringement. We will deal with it according to the law.
he services of PGYER are provided in accordance with the current state of technology and conditions. However, PGYER cannot guarantee that the services it provides are free from defects and cannot at any time anticipate and prevent legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, governmental actions, etc., which may lead to service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks. Even if there are defects in the services provided by PGYER, but the above-mentioned defects are unavoidable due to the technical level of the industry at that time, they will not be considered as a breach of contract by PGYER, and you agree to waive the responsibility of pursuing PGYER for any loss of data or information caused to you as a result.
The PGYER platform is exposed to content and information from a wide variety of sources, and we cannot be responsible for the accuracy, authenticity, availability, security, completeness, and legitimacy of such content and information. PGYER does not endorse, recommend or express opinions on any content and information uploaded, posted or transmitted by users on our platform, nor does PGYER assume any responsibility for errors, defects and any loss or damage arising from any content and information, and any use of the content and information is at your own risk. Our platform assumes responsibility where expressly provided for by law.
Click the agree button to agree to "Install Instructions"
The App may involve financial risks, Please install carefully
You are installing the "" app from our platform. The app you want to install comes from a product uploaded by a third-party developer. It is not developed by our platform and its content is not Under the control of our platform, please check carefully and install carefully. Our platform only provides App hosting services, there is no relationship with the App you want to install, and no guarantee or promise is provided.